Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)
  • Author

<em>@feanorv 206703 wrote:</em><blockquote>I presume the JA News will not be updated for k2 support, right ?</blockquote>

JA News was updated for K2. You can choose data from K2 or the default Joomla! system for both JA News and JA News Frontpage. 🙂

pelets Friend

Wow! 🙂 When can we download this template? 🙂

artnco Friend

yes when Ja Teline IV will be available ? i am waiting for it to pay subscription at joomlart

thanks

zorroh Friend

subscribers can download Teline IV right now 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@zorroh 207052 wrote:</em><blockquote>subscribers can download Teline IV right now :)</blockquote>

Its a beta release and announcement will follow today in some time. Make sure to read the announcement on the blog.

Arvind

jamjodesign Friend

Looking forward to seeing it 🙂

VisiGod Friend

Will there be a demo of the frontpage and other pages with K2?
    Mean with ja_news and the way com_content looks in sections 🙂

artnco Friend

hello, what about login module in ja teline IV ?

thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator
    vendeles Friend

Dear Joomlart!

The Teline IV. slides on two places, pls. see this picture, I see the site under Mac os 10.4, the browser Firefox and Safari.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/33tm4gw.jpg

I hope so I was able to help the browser compatibility.

Nice template…

moataz Friend

Will it be possible to integrate it with JomSocial Community?

<em>@Hung Dinh 189569 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Dear Members,

The year been good and very hectic, we are gripping back and going well. We got good news for Teline lovers. We are laying Keel for the Teline IV, which would be running on our own T3 Framework 2.

Looking back to the Teline series we got :

Teline I – 2007.
    Teline II – 2008
    Teline III – 2009 – T3 V1 version.
    Teline IV – Soon…

Calling for suggestions :

Teline lovers are welcome to put forward your suggestions for features they would like to see in the new version.

What’s expected?

Be brief, give examples of what you want (so that idea is clear).

Example :
    When is Teline IV coming out?

It’s available when it’done. No Commitment on exact date, but one can expect a preview of Teline IV next month. It also depends on how quickly you give the feedback and suggestion.

Migration Support from Teline (old) versions to Teline IV ?

It is similar to switching templates. You will need to install the template, install the required extensions (to be supplied with the template) and redo your customization. Remember, No Teline can look similar.

The JoomlArt Team awaits your suggestions.

Hung Dinh
    </blockquote>

latitude26uk Friend

live search module (like Shape5 live search, rockajaxsearch)

those modules do not work on all templates.

if joomlart does one , at least they will support it for their templates and T3 framework

latitude26uk Friend

advanced css styles for forms.

grey button on forms is getting old.

nice css styles for forms part of the new typo plugin

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@latitude26uk 207602 wrote:</em><blockquote>live search module (like Shape5 live search, rockajaxsearch)

those modules do not work on all templates.

if joomlart does one , at least they will support it for their templates and T3 framework</blockquote>

Ok, here is a solution to resolve the issue
    You open the file: templatesja_community_pluscomponent.php replace all content by:
    [PHP]
    <?php
    /**
    * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 – 2010 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
    * @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
    * Joomla! is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant
    * to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or
    * is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or
    * other free or open source software licenses.
    * See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details.
    */

// no direct access
    defined( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die( ‘Restricted access’ );
    ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”>
    <html xmlns=”http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml” xml:lang=”<?php echo $this->language; ?>” lang=”<?php echo $this->language; ?>” dir=”<?php echo $this->direction; ?>”>
    <head>
    <jdoc:include type=”head” />
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/rhuk_milkyway/css/template.css” type=”text/css” />

<?php if($this->direction == ‘rtl’) : ?>
    <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/rhuk_milkyway/css/template_rtl.css” type=”text/css” />
    <?php endif; ?>
    </head>
    <body class=”contentpane”>
    <jdoc:include type=”message” />
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />
    </body>
    </html>

[/PHP]

Saguaros Moderator

Hello moataz!

The jomsocial can work on this template, but i am not sure if the Jomsocial will look good, also there might be some conflicting css and you will have to find and fix them.

You can post such issues here and our team will try to help you with the solutions.

I think: you try getting the ja social template http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1802 , install it and check ,

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 200 total)

This topic contains 200 replies, has 93 voices, and was last updated by  vedouze 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum