Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am having trouble seeing the Job details page on my J2.5.7 site using JB1.0.3.

I can see the job listings OK at http://www.hrhoops.com/newsite/index.php/job-seek/current-jobs but if you click on any of the jobs to see the details page, it returns this error

500 – View not found [name, type, prefix]: jaview, html, jobboardView

I’ve checked the user permissions as best I can and can’t see why there would be a restriction.

Can you help please?

JR

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello hrhoops,

Did you have any update on JB component such as editing template files or code?
    If you did, please tell me what file you have edited, so It can help me to debug.
    Please turn off SEF option to resolve this issue temporarily while I debugging in your site

stellacadente Friend

Hi,
    Nope haven’t edited templates.
    SEF is off now.

stellacadente Friend

Hi,
    Nope haven’t edited templates.
    SEF is off now.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello stellacadente,

Please update information of your site, and thee issue that you are facing, so I can give you further help to resolve it.
    Since this thread is too old the links does not work now.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello stellacadente,

Please update information of your site, and thee issue that you are facing, so I can give you further help to resolve it.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello stellacadente,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum