Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Where i can find getLastUpdate Function so i can modify the php code ?
    Thanks

Aratype Friend

here you go…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=334

you can upload the last files…

pavit Moderator

Thank but
    I need to modify the last update function so it can be shown without the GMT extension but only D:m:y:HH:MM
    The old posts about this argument in the forum are referred at the file ja.template.helper.php in the ja_teline_iii template i need to modify the getlastupdate function in JA Social template.
    I’m searching that php code but i can’t find it anymore.

Urszula Dziki Friend

I think you pavit mean last update at the top of left corner? is that right? If it is what you asking for it is in topbar.php ( in folder blocks) There you can find date and last update php. Rest you can find in language files

pavit Moderator

Yes is it
    but in the topbar.php where can i remove the GMT extension ?

Urszula Dziki Friend

in mine look like this I removed time totally and then move my login module on the left to use that space using css

?>

<?php $this->genBlockBegin ($block) ?>

<p class=”ja-day”>

<?php
    $app =& JFactory::getApplication();
    $date = JFactory::getDate();
    $date->setOffset($app->getCfg(‘offset’));
    echo $date->toFormat(‘<span class=”day”>%A,</span><span class=”date”>%d %B %Y</span>’);
    ?>

</p>

<p class=”ja-updatetime”><span></em></p>

<?php if($this->countModules(‘ja-login’)) : ?>

<div id=”ja-headtools” class=”ja-headtool”>

<ul>

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”ja-login” />

</ul>

</div>

<?php endif; ?>
    <?php $this->genBlockEnd ($block) ?>

pavit Moderator

This is Mine

?>
    <?php $this->genBlockBegin ($block) ?>

<p class=”ja-day”>
    <?php
    echo “<span class=”day”>”.JText::_(date (‘l’)).”</span>”;
    echo “<span class=”date”> “. JText::_(date (‘d’)) .” “.JText::_(date (‘F’)).JText::_(date (‘ Y’)).”</span>”;
    ?>
    </p>
    <p class=”ja-updatetime”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘Ultimo aggiornamento’)?></span><em><?php echo T3Common::getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>

<?php if($this->countModules(‘ja-login’)) : ?>
    <div id=”ja-headtools” class=”ja-headtool”>
    <ul>
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”ja-login” />
    </ul>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php $this->genBlockEnd ($block) ?>

Urszula Dziki Friend

you still got this line

<p class=”ja-updatetime”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘Ultimo aggiornamento’)?></span><em><?php echo T3Common::getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>

which is your time

Do you want to remove it or modify?

If you want to just removed .. you can also ad css code if it is easier to your template.css I think I saw someone post answer for this too

pavit Moderator

The time now is shown “Ultimo aggiornamento 06:53:21 AM GMT”
    I need to show “Ultimo aggiornamento 26-Set-2010 06:53:21”

Urszula Dziki Friend

This is in language somewhere I didn’t have chance to work it out as I am not using it. give me couple of hours I need to go now for dinner. Unless you find yourself. .. i wil lfind it for you.

pavit Moderator

Any news ?

Urszula Dziki Friend

i haven’t done for myself so not sure how it work but
    there was an answer here for spanish language

by tienh for another template. I didn’t test it but it is what he recommended to change into your language

PHP Code:
    <p class=”ja-updatetime”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘Last update’)?></span><em><?php echo $this->getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>
    You change:
    PHP Code:
    <p class=”ja-updatetime”><span><?php echo JText::_(‘LAST UPDATE’)?></span><em><?php echo $this->getLastUpdate(); ?></em></p>

you put those text into the global language file or the template language file:

English:
    LAST UPDATE=Last Update
    Spanish:
    LAST UPDATE=ƚltima actualizaciĆ³n

With English: you open the file: languageen-GBen-GB.ini you put the “LAST UPDATE=Last Update” text into this. you make the language for the Spanish language in the same way

the post is here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-last-update-to-spanish/

and another post you might find useful too http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-modify-date/#post-325204

I hope it helps.. it is for spanish but I assume same steps are for your language

pavit Moderator

Thanks a lot Di
    but this solution don’t work
    thanks anyway for your courtesy.

Urszula Dziki Friend

I wish I could help with this… that is why I removed as I didn’t have much time to play around and it was not very important for the site itself. Sorry didn’t work for you. May be there will be someone more knowledgable here to help. :confused::confused:

knightofthenight Friend

Hello.

My Date and Lastupdate is in english…well the all Site is switched to German (Site / Admin Language Manager)…What I have to do to have an German Date.

BR

Knight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hilfiger 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum