Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

On my home page, I have a Get Started module that is purple background with a button. I tried to assign this module to another page "Railroad" but it does not show unless I change the template style to features intro on the menu that displays the article. When I use features into the masshead disappears. I want them both.

I thought I might be able to use some custom css but am having trouble. Can you help with suggestion or example of custom.css entry to achieve the desired result — purple background and a button like the get started module.

timtecsa Friend

Is your masshead module assigned to your Product menu item?

cknowlan Friend

No. The masshead and page I am referring to is under my Industries/Railroad menu.

timtecsa Friend

Did you try assigning the Get Started module to, say, position 5 on Nuevo default template ? Not clear to me what masshead module might bring to the party on your excellent Industries pages 🙂

cknowlan Friend

I like the industries page too. But each industry as you drill down into it has masshead. the example page is

http://www.screensoft.co/industry/railroad

I tried position 1 but that didn’t work

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    timtecsa Friend

On http://gpmnews.com/nuevo/index.php/bonus-pages/service where I have a copy of Nuevo demo I have put the Get Started module in position 5. I had to add a background using Chrome Inspect to make it visible as the module is set to transparent background.

If you look carefully your cursor should show START NOW in pale red colour too. See 3rd screen grab.

1. pos5
    2. bggs
    3. gs
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly use feature intro layout and publish the module, In other thread, I suggested the same solution and it works for @cknowlan site.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum