Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Dear Members,

Good news for JA members who will be joining us at J & Beyond (JAB), 2010 at Germany.

We are so excited to be unveiling the new T3 V2 Framework and hope to see many JA members at the JAB.
    This will be a great opportunity for you and I to interact face-to-face during the presentation on the T3 V2 framework at the conference :

As a bonus, we have created T-Shirts especially for the JAB event. Just stop by our display booth and get your own!

Here is a preview :

Regards,

Hung Dinh

Updated on 30/May in post #35

Hung Dinh;180640Here we go, the online version of the presentation

Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/joomlart/joomlart-t3-v20-template-framework-for-joomla

Google Presentation with Speaker notes:

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0AUUXu_Ee2OmyZGQzZmRwN21fMjcxZjNqbXBkZzQ&hl=en

martijn333 Friend

Nice shirt

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Awesome!!!!!!!

filmlover7 Friend

Have fun in Germany! Send me an xtra large shirt! (kidding) but thank you for all your hard work!;)

niki123 Friend

cool :):):):):):):):):)

qavit Friend

very nice.

thanks.

qavit Friend

nice, veri nice. thks.

maxx833 Friend

hello all from italy

sunrise Friend

HI Hung, Have a great time in Germany, and good luck with your presentations. Just wish I could be there, not only for the T-shirt, but they look great too.

John Best Friend

nice
    very nice.

thanks.

uniquebiz Friend

All well and good for those in Europe and blessings to them, however for those of us not able to attend, will we have a thread devoted to the new T3 V2 so we too can see what is happening, please?

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you everyone!
    I will be sharing the presentation slides so you guys can have a quick look at the masterpiece we have been working for months behind the screen 😉

myegy Friend

very goooooooooooooood

waleedagel Friend

very nice ….

aberjoyo Friend

Hi JoomlArt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  fomalstar 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum