Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi All
    I know the release is in Beta, I know the user guide at this time is unavailable, I see a nice template that has some innovations, However could JA just advise re the soccerway plugin and the direction the template is going in re plugin development etc.

I ask because:

For me in Australia, the UK /European Soccer league is not a high priority, grabbing feeds ladders etc from soccerway or other euro services kinda defeats the functionality of the template for me, in its basic form. I want to ask, is there going to be further development of similar feed type plugins to suit Australian sports like Rugby Union, League, Cricket , AFL etc. Or is this template just aimed at the euro market?
    @TomC – before you mention “a template is just a starting point” , DON’T! it’s starting to become annoying. 😀

I like what JA have attempted here, just want it to be a worldwide concept not a uk thing which I don’t have to re invent, Re feed and plugin/component wise to achieve the same output with Aussie sports.

Blessings Shannon

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi tfosnom,

JA Soccerway is a module that grab the feeds from soccerway.
    Those domestic leagues in soccerway are not limited to UK /European Soccer league.
    Though it can not cover all leagues in the world.

We are focusing on Football in JA Fubix.
    For other sports, it is hard to find a good source as soccerway.
    We can improve JA Soccerway if you can provide some good feeds sources :).

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum