Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

The feb. 2010 theme from gavick is made on T3 framework .

1. gavick_T3
    metamar Friend

wow that’s a very interesting topic. I would like to see where this goes. Gavick is seen as one of the best template suppliers next to Joomlart and RocketTheme… I wonder what the big heads at Joomlart think about that. BTW they must be members here if they use the T3 templates as a framework. Is it legal to refurbish and resell templates like that? I love this kinda news stuff

luciffere Friend

i dont’t know if is legal to refurbish and resell templates like that, but this is the thank’sof gavick:

<blockquote>…. is our first project based on T3 Framework by JoomlArt.com. Therefore, we want to thank JoomlArt.com for allowing us to use this framework in order to create more innovative and sophisticated templates. We do hope that we will be improving our work with T3 Framework which will bring more interesting and advanced solutions to our templates.</blockquote>

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Intersting…well atleast T is getting some exposure.

nihues Friend

I see this as very good promotion for Joomlart in terms of visibility and reliability, making JA a top Joomla! resource. Keep the good work coming!

metamar Friend

Yes wow that’s shocking to see. Joomlart is in the house! I am proud of Joomlart! Go guys!

bennitos Friend

Think the most important part is that they decided to ditch their own framework (wich was also decent and documented) for Joomlart’s T3 Framework.

In the statement they brought out they say that its currently the most powerful tool for building a template.

This says alot about the posibilities and quality of T3 so well done JA 😀

cansay Friend

<em>@bennitos 167529 wrote:</em><blockquote>Think the most important part is that they decided to ditch their own framework (wich was also decent and documented) for Joomlart’s T3 Framework.

In the statement they brought out they say that its currently the most powerful tool for building a template.

This says alot about the possibilities and quality of T3 so well done JA :D</blockquote>

Agree.
    It is not about developing 1 type of framework and then stick with it and only use it for your company.
    It is about making a framework that is better, getting others to adopt it and have them help develop it so everybody gets a better product.

Without that way of thinking we would not have Joomla today!!!

andrewchk Friend

Actually JA has made T3 framework free to everyone and so they just make use of the framework, not the designs from JA, and so there’s no legal issue at all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  andrewchk 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum