Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

… who became your customer just now.

I would like to know more about "Exclusive benefits, upgrades & integrations" and "more benefits, upgrades, and access to JoomlArt, JomSocial, and iJoomla on preferential terms".

Thank you!

G

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hey G,

We would provide details on the same by or on 19th October, as we have access to Gavick systems.

Your account will be recreated on gavick post 19th October and you will be presented with multiple upgrade options to choose from. No worries, for users expressing confidence in us by purchasing Support Plan, the upgrades/access to other products would be at a very nominal price.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Arvind
    COO, JA

gesundheit Friend

Thank you.

I’m really looking forward to this.

Goran

aikanaro Friend

Hey….Im your client since a few years but Im also a Gavick client….what could I expect?

Best Regards

Anonymous Moderator

Hey….Im your client since a few years but Im also a Gavick client….what could I expect?

You can check this post https://www.joomlart.com/blog/joomlart-acquires-gavick-com .

We will have more details to come soon.

gesundheit Friend

So where I am with this? Got lost in the transition – I do remember paying $39 to you – so what’s my status?

I see there’s some kind of refund for this… please advise.

Thank you!

Anonymous Moderator

So where I am with this? Got lost in the transition – I do remember paying $39 to you – so what’s my status?

You have Pro membership at Gavick. Your account is activated there already, please simply reset password using your email address over Gavick.com to login.

If you have further questions regarding Gavick, pls use the Gavick support desk.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum