Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello. I recently started a site using the JA Xenia II – Gamer magazine template. The only issue that I have is that there is a gap between the menu and the other modules.

I was unable to attach the image but the link is below:
    http://wasp.goquake.com/temp/Xenia_II_Gamer_Error.jpg

I have the JA Header Module enabled and the Main Menu Module disabled as directed by the setup guide. I would appreciate any assistance as I am unable to find anything regarding this issue on the forum.

Thanks.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    Try changing the menu type to something other than split menu.

jjcastillo Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 21050 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Try changing the menu type to something other than split menu.</blockquote>

Thank you it worked, although not quite as you suggested. I had it set to Script Dropline Menu not to Split Menu. I changed it to Transmenu and the problem was resolved. I’m not positive but I assume that simply changing it to some other choice fixes the problem as opposed to there being an issue with Split Menu or any of the other menu types.

Thanks again for putting me on the right path.

Problem Resolved.

instantinlaw Friend

Sometimes all it takes is being pointed in the proper direction. Glad I could help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum