Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hey folks,

I think that would be nice if Joomlart make a really awsome Gallery template as bonus template!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Can you be in more details of your request? Gallery template can be of various styles, it can be a photo collections, portfolio of an artist.
    If you run something like a photo collection, I should not recommend Joomla

formulaseries Friend

Hello This is my 1st post, 4 days before my membership expires, and maybebe I should have said hello before then.. Firstly I’d like to thank you for the templates I have been able to download over the term of my membership.. I’m not the greatest techie in the world… I’m more into boats, so from a novice point of view I’d like to say the following..

Your Templates have got better and better.. and this last little offering, (JA Utahia II ) Is the one I’d like to use on my site. It’s perferct for the powerboat racing website I run. with some flash modules, and that sexy black back drop with the boat pics will look fantastic. However 1 thing I have noticed over the time I have been searching Templates, and the Joomla site for programs is there seems to be a bit of a standard to how most people create their sites.. e.g you can nearly say 90% of websites would have the following:-

Joomla – Latest Version 1.0.12
    CB ( If you want to run a good community its needed )
    SMF – (currently I use Joomlaboard , only because it blends into the site and I don’t have to worry about CSS files.. drawback, it seems to have a double page load, compared to SMF, which is really fast in comparison )
    Gallery 1 or 2
    Admanager / or marketplace

and a few others..not so important.. I like the work of JoomlArt, but I’d like it even more ( and pay more – or have less downloads ) if when a template was released it carried extra icons, for things like Forums, For Sale sections, Community..etc, and pointers, or help in changing the css files with those applications to be able to change colours etc..or even 1 single colour..

As a non technical person, that is my only suggestion, to make a complete template to cover the main four I mentioned above…

Well, sorry for the long post…I made up for all the time I had not posted before..

Regards

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi formulaseries,
    Thank you very much for your nice input. It is a pity that we will not see you in the next four days 🙁
    I have alsways brainstormed to give the most out of Team effort and we do make progress in all apects of template quality and customer support. What you have mentioned is also in my mind though I know providing a wide range of addons is limitted but as you can see, there have always been new features, new extra graphic and type in each new release template.
    Thank you for your very first post and goodluck to your website. I will expect a day when you come back and say hello 🙂

formulaseries Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 11666 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Thank you for your very first post and goodluck to your website. I will expect a day when you come back and say hello :)</blockquote>

I might have to extend my membership to ask one of you guys to help me with my logo, I like that blue circle on the black, would look great with a propeller over the top of it…;)

Thanks

Ferjoom Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 11630 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you be in more details of your request? Gallery template can be of various styles, it can be a photo collections, portfolio of an artist.
    If you run something like a photo collection, I should not recommend Joomla</blockquote>

Hung, I belive Joomla is good for a simple photo colection. I dowloaded several components. I’m using now ZOOm gallery.

I believe I really nice a and trully small template but elegant and clean would be marvelous to the community!:cool:

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>Hung, I belive Joomla is good for a simple photo colection. I dowloaded several components. I’m using now ZOOm gallery.

I believe I really nice a and trully small template but elegant and clean would be marvelous to the community!</blockquote>
    Thank you, we will take all of your suggesion in to development of coming template

Ferjoom Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 11706 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, we will take all of your suggesion in to development of coming template</blockquote>
    Tks.
    By the way is there any code changes in language file for Ja submit? I translated the Ja Submit 2.0 if any update is needed just contact me 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank Ferjoom,
    The team is working on it and FYI that there are quite a lot of cool features added.

samcartri3 Friend

when?
    maybe in next template ????

ShannonN Friend

samcartri3;12993when?
    maybe in next template ????

when the JAEC is open for membership there will be advanced versions of many existing extensions

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum