Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

It is only possible to have an image popup with larger size in Style 1 of ACM Gallery module, where no title, link or details of the image are allowed.

How do I get an image popup for Gallery style 2 and 3, including any title, link or detail?

I would like to use the 1×1 thumbnail images with a title, link and/or detail but also have a pop up showing a larger version of the images that a visitor/member can scroll through (as in style 1).

Are there only 3 Gallery styles (this is all I have, I am using the default Uber version with no sample data).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @dealthenuts,

1. To apply popup lightbox to style 2, please open file templatesuberacmgallerytmplstyle-2.php and look for this code :

<?php if($itemLink):?><a href="<?php echo $itemLink; ?>" title="<?php echo $itemTitle; ?>"><?php endif ; ?>

change as below :

<?php if($itemLink):?><a href="<?php echo $helper->get ('gallery.img', $i) ?>" data-toggle="lightbox" title="<?php echo $itemTitle; ?>"><?php endif ; ?>

2. To apply popup lightbox to style 3, please open file templatesuberacmgallerytmplstyle-3.php and look for this code :

<a class="item-mask" href="<?php echo $itemLink; ?>"></a>

then update as below :

<a class="item-mask" data-toggle="lightbox" href="<?php echo $helper->get ('gallery.img', $i) ?>"></a>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum