Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon,

As I can remove Powered by JA highslide of gallery of images module.

To remove what appears in the image surrounded with an I circulate.

Thank you

http://www.plagasexpress.es

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Very simply:

To remove the “Powered by…” open the JA Highslide Module or Plugin…I forget which it is…and inside the parameters you will see a setting to “HIDE” it.

Have fun!
    John.

jose vega Friend

I am not able to find JA Highslide in plugin neither in you modulate.

If you remember where to find to remove Powered by.

Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

Hi floresalud,

Please kindly check again carefully,the ja Hightslide is a plugin !

jose vega Friend

Fear solved.

Thank you.

adwcth Friend

I’m sorry if this is a basic question, but I cannot find this plugin. We installed Teline II using jatc_ja_teline_ii_j15.zip and I dont see the plugin within the zip file either. Was this downloadable as a separate item?

Thank you!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@adwcth 194286 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry if this is a basic question, but I cannot find this plugin. We installed Teline II using jatc_ja_teline_ii_j15.zip and I dont see the plugin within the zip file either. Was this downloadable as a separate item?

Thank you!</blockquote>

The highslide is a part of the template, you need not install the ja hightslide plugin or ja hightslide module. Please read user guide at the 2.5. JA MooTabs & JA HighSlide (embedded) topic http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-teline-ii-userguide/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum