Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there. I’m trying to add a gallery module on homepage with demo content as news-home. But its showing massive height.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Your site is in offline mode now, could you update the credentials and tell me the module you’re using?

Weblink Solutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I see your point, you can add this css rule:

.layout-magazine .carousel-inner {
        max-height: 600px;
    }

(you can change to the value which suits your need)

into the file: ROOT/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Weblink Solutions Friend

I’ve tried that and yes gallery looking smaller however the images im uploading to the site are looking strange… The carousal is jumping images from enlarged image to actual images. I don’t know whats wrong with this.

Another issue i have now is that images are not loading when i’ve SEF enabled in my configuration. All the images which are linked from another domain are fine just the images which i have uploaded manually aren’t loading with SEF enabled. Can you tell me what could be the issue. You have the credentials for login you can check yourself n get the idea what i mean.

Thank you

Weblink Solutions Friend

Another issue i have now is that images are not loading when i’ve SEF enabled in my configuration. All the images which are linked from another domain are fine just the images which i have uploaded manually aren’t loading with SEF enabled.

I’ve enabled the SEF Plugin and it sorted the issue. So we are back to the gallery image sizes.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Your site looks fine now, let me know if you still need help on this.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum