Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

GELENA GO LIVES, please give your comments

noblecode Friend

I am typically not a fan of the darker style templates, but Galena is VERY NICE…. great job and nice addition to your great templates.

Cory

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@noblecode 53585 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am typically not a fan of the darker style templates, but Galena is VERY NICE…. great job and nice addition to your great templates.

Cory</blockquote>

I have nothing to say more, I agree with noblecode. Great job

bigzee Friend

Impressive template, I hope that this is “positive” turn to better design templates. Good job, I love it.:D

TomC Moderator

<em>@BigZee 53604 wrote:</em><blockquote>Impressive template, I hope that this is “positive” turn to better design templates. Good job, I love it.:D</blockquote>
    “Better’ is subjective . . . . There have been some great designs that can be used for a variety of purposes.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks everybody for the nice word. This can be a good idea to build a movie site for Greek or ancient films
    We have had an intension of making a style base on the coming Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) during the final revision of Galena

PS: I think I should split this thread because it is not much related to the thread topic

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum