Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

First congrats on the gavick pro deal.

Second. i like to know where T3 is headed. As a webdeveloper i’m heavily invested in T3 framework and besides some minor pitfalls i like and know it very well. But it is becoming of age since it was released in 2013 or so and has never seen any feature updates or improvements only maintenance updates.

So i like to know what your future plans are for T3 especially regarding Joomla 4 which will have Bootstrap 4 natively.

What i like to see in new T3:

1. Full Joomla compatibility for instance Mega menu custom access groups support
    2. Lightweight, less overhead
    3. Full override possibility on all template files. not just a portion of the .less and tpls files.
    4. SASS since Bootstrap 4 and therefore Joomla also convert from Less to SASS

Maybe some other development members could collaborate on what new T3 features we would like to see. We base our business on top of your systems so we rely on it. And being a loyal customer throught thick and thin since 2011 or so i believe we are entitled to some more info on this.

Kind regards

Tom

tom_laan84 Friend

Still awaiting response.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Tom,

T3 would be updated for Joomla 4. That would be a major release with features and other improvements and all possible templates would be updated for the same.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum