Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

We have several page based on the Joomlart template JA Brisk. During the last couple of months it seemed to me that there is not much interest from Joomlart, to keep this template up to date. There was never an official release for Joomla 3.6 and also for Joomla 3.6.2 there was no adapted release.
    Implementing a new template is, in my opinion, quite a thing to do. Therefore it would be nice to know the plans Joomlart has with templates like JA Brisk. A template which is not one of the most used templates.

Depending on your answer I will have to decide what to do for the future of our sites.

Thank you

Roger

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Roger,

Not updated does not not mean that it is no longer supported. Let me know if you are facing any issue with JA Brisk on the latest Joomla version and I would be glad to help you out and if required put the template on priority fixing by the team.

Regards

relsig Friend

Thanks for your answer. I still have a problem with an 1065 error, that crashes my starting page, all the other pages work though. I have had another thread open for some time. I’m still trying to make the problem reproducable, without luck so far. I’m not sure if this comes from Joomla 3.6.

Since I see all other templates being updated except JA Brisk it seemed to me that that there is nothing going on anymore.

I will keep trying to reproduce the problem, which I have on two different sites and get back to you.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi
    If possible, you can give me the URL of your site and a screenshot of your problem from your site .
    so that can take a closer look on it .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum