Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

So…the following bug has been verified on 3 Joomla 1.5.9 installation, two being brand new, one of the two clean install having no other component installed… The server is running centos, php 5.

Ja_submit installation is ok. I can go into the component and change the options I want. When I save, i get this message, which is not really ja_submit related at the first glance

“Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL”

I looked into the configuration.php and suprise…. the zero that was in my db password was missing…but the site was working fine before I saved the new options of ja_submit

So I ve inserted the “0” again in my password, saved my configuration.php file and the site got back up and running..

Went back to ja_submit, changed options, saved…the site crashed, same error message and the zero was missing again in my configuration.php

:p

mj1256 Friend

it is my understanding that Ja_submit was never updated to 1.5.x series. I have not been able to get it to work on any 1.5.x site myself, not even in legacy mode

schlogo Friend

that explains it 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  schlogo 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum