Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Considering the features of JA Smashboard template, it would be one great features if user could click on a button to view and browse the site in fullscreen and then click again to exit fullscreen.

I know there are some incompatibilities between browsers to get this feature, however it is really worth the try as it makes the whole experience of JA Smashboard template far better considering recent HD monitors and screens and full image background in template.

It would be great help to show step by step how this can be achieved.

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi amir00251,

Thank you for your idea. Actually, it will take much time since our dev team considers the new feature and assigns the dev member to create, test the result on our JA Smashboard template. In this case, i think we can improve your website experience with adjusting the template background images in different @media screens.

Since, as you know, the customization requirement is not under our forum support service, it will be beeter that you can raise a ticket at http://support.joomlart.com/, just feel free. I wil try my best to assist you on this task.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum