Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Joomlart Team,
    I Hope you are doing well.

I have used Your JA-Sugite template. but i have got some issues after adding Menu because my requirement is full width drop down menu . So please can you help Me. how can customize full width drop down menu.

Thank you in advance.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The drop-down can be full width if you will set it to justify from Megamenu options.
    But the full width depends on the container size of the main menu, If the size of main menu container 700 px, your dropdown will also be 700px max size.

let me know if need any additional information on it.

Regards

rohit.soni@pragtech.co.in Friend

Thank you very much pankaj, I think this solution is working. can u solve one issue also,

Issue- can we remove drop down menu container after open. because my website lots og menu. so i need full page width of drop down menu.

Like this..

Thank you in advance.

1. Odoo-Full-Width-Menu
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I do not understand what do you mean by the closing of the dropdown. When you will open the dropdown it will open and if you will move the mouse to other menus it will close.
    This is how the drop-down work in the template.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum