Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

On my Mendozite – yellow now, there is a background image at the top and bottom of the page, as default on this template. With light grey in the middle.

I want either a full black background on the site.
    Or full background with the background that is in the top and bottom of the page.

How do I edit this?

Thanks!

itsnexgen Friend

Hi Sandylyle,

You can modify:

themesyellowcsstemplate.css

As reference image used for your -> images/bd.png check relevant background color as well.

Rgds,
    Kino

<em>@sandylyle 351139 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

On my Mendozite – yellow now, there is a background image at the top and bottom of the page, as default on this template. With light grey in the middle.

I want either a full black background on the site.
    Or full background with the background that is in the top and bottom of the page.

How do I edit this?

Thanks!</blockquote>

sandylyle Friend

Thanks!
    I looked into the file, but I dont know what to change to get the background image to cover the whole background?
    Or to get everything in the background to be totally black.

Stork11 Friend

Hello Sandylyle,

You can open “themesyellowcsstemplate.css” file, find this code:

#ja-header, #ja-mainnav, #ja-slideshow, #ja-botsl1, #ja-botsl2, #ja-footer {
    background-image: url(“../templates/ja_mendozite/themes/yellow/images/bd.png”);
    }

and replace with:

#ja-header, #ja-mainnav, #ja-slideshow, #ja-botsl1, #ja-botsl2, #ja-footer {
    background-image: none;
    }

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum