Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cant express my self enough that i just love Fubix template!

This template isnt just innovative and nice and simple..this template is EXACTLY what i needed! this is not just another average good template, fubix is awesome template!

Thank You JoomlArt! :p:-*

marcio marques Friend

Responsive css have bugs, impossible to use right now.

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

It still in beta mode.once the stable version is there it will be less errors.as usual. JA Rocks and Hung is the man! JA Team is the best.Grate work and this is the template of the Year 2013

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@mrdesign 367214 wrote:</em><blockquote>Responsive css have bugs, impossible to use right now.</blockquote>

This is beta version and not yet responsive, we will release it by next week.

martinmont Friend

Hello, I am in the UK, so when I see the post dated 04-03-2013 does this mean this post was made on the 4th May or the 3rd April.

I am having major problems getting the template to work, as in getting the ul li classes to correlate, so there is an odd and even style, and no bullet points, and also the article layout is nothing like it is meant to.

Will these be fixed in the next release, or does my issue sound more advanced than that?

I can provide a log in and email to a developer to have a look.

Thanks

Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  martinmont 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum