Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am moving my website to a new server. In my testing the frontpage doesn’t display if I have ether ja frontpage or ja news2 modules enabled. Disable the modules and the frontpage is displayed. I am using Joomla 1.5.26 and JA Teline III V2. I have checked to make sure the modules are up to date. All the secondary pages are displayed correctly. Any idea’s or places I should look?

HeR0 Friend

Hi, Treyr3d
    Please make sure that you clean all cache and set chmod 755 for image resized folder.

Regards,

treyr3d Friend

HeR0,

I have checked and the cache is clean, no files and image resized folder in 755. Any other ideas? I am open to any suggestions. I am baffled at the moment.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Treyr3d
    Please pm to me your website link, admin account and ftp info. Then i have a look and help you fix it out

Regards,

treyr3d Friend

Thanks for the offer, but it is on a test server that does not have a public ip. I keep looking and if you have any ideas please let me know. I am going thru the and making sure all the modules copied correctly.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Treyr3d

There are many reason to cause this issue. Pls pm me the ftp info then i can have a close check.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum