Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The articles on the frontpage, has a picture of about 140×100 pixels. What do I have to do so that when the article is opened, the thumbnail picture expands to a larger size. I would prefer to load a large picture in the editor, but displayed as a thumbnail when shown on the frontpage, and then displayed in full when the article is opened.
    For admin, I have extplorer component installed.

regards

Blaine Friend

Hi jooleimon!
    Are you using any JA News feature on the site or are you looking for a separate component/ module to use that will accomplish this?
    There are many extension at Joomla.org that will do what you want.
    Please advise.
    Thanks!

jooleimon Friend

I am looking at a module in joomla.org as you suggested but I cannot work out where to locate it. In the template, the news articles I refer to are shown at the “body” position, but there is no such position in the list given in the template. Any ideas ?

Blaine Friend

Hi jooleimon!
    Module positions can be located here.
    Hope that helps!

jooleimon Friend

Thanks Blaine, the information is true but not very helpful. When I configure the module, it gives a list of possible positions that one can use like right, left, user1, user3 etc. But there is no entry for “body” position where the frontpage news need to go. I would really appreciate a reply from admin to resolve this issue.

Blaine Friend

Hi jooleimon,
    Is there no main content position (body may be what it is called in this case)?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum