Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I searched in this forum, there are some guys with the same problem, but there is no answer yet:

The frontpage news module has some design errors. I played now for 2 hours around, to check all the possibilities of that module to overcome the problem, but it remains.

There is a grey background, see http://www.image-analysis.info/

Please help!

Thanks a lot!
    Eric

scotty Friend

This is not a design error. You need to make the background images wider.

templates/ja_vauxite/images/bor_tr.gif
    templates/ja_vauxite/images/blue/bor_br_blue.gif

ericmuc Friend

<em>@scotty 110541 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is not a design error. You need to make the background images wider.

templates/ja_vauxite/images/bor_tr.gif
    templates/ja_vauxite/images/blue/bor_br_blue.gif</blockquote>

HI!

On that trail I am at the moment, thanks! But I have no graphic programm which works with images heigher that 1024 pixel, and the bor_br_blue.gif is higher.

Hey, that is an error from Joomlart, we should get the right background image from them …

Ok, I try to get ist solved now … anyway.

Thanks for the reply! Best wishes, Eric

scotty Friend

It’s not an error. Joomart keep the image widths to a minimum to save on page load times and they are right to do this. The vast majority of users will never use wider than the default widths.

What if Joomlart made every background wide enough for module positions to be full width on the largest screen resolutions? It would increase page load times massively regardless of the size shown on the screen.

scotty Friend

Extract this ZIP to /templates/ja_vauxite/images/

1. images.zip
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum