Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m having issues with my site. All of my articles on the frontpage are wrong. If I add an image to an article, the image always overlaps the text so that the text is no longer legible. If I have text only, everything works fine.

I’m also having the issue that my images will show only when I type the full URL. For example, if I type http://www.mysite.com I can see everything fine. When I type http://mysite.com (without the www) then I can no longer see my images.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

mammerman47 Friend

I am having the same problem with the image/text overlap..has anyone found a solution to this?
    any help would be appreciated as I really like this template.
    Cheers
    M

histeriks Friend

Can you please provide links to your websites?

mammerman47 Friend

Hi histeriks, thank you for your reply… I deleted my original ja-rasite site because it was driving me nuts trying to get the articles to work..anyway I have reinstalled and now I can make articles on the front page sort of work but all my images are being resized to little thumbnails! so I dont know what is happening there..also where on earth is the ja-contentslider? I cant find it anywhere.
    Kind Regards
    M

http://www.sydneywebstudio.com.au

kavvalos Friend

I need to have one article at the front page but I have problem with the images1

I have de-activate the ja_thumbnail plugin but the images at the front page move automatically at the top and the left side of the article!

Even if i put the images at the end of the article they move up.

There is any solution?

Thanks!

histeriks Friend

mammerman47;167083Hi histeriks, thank you for your reply… I deleted my original ja-rasite site because it was driving me nuts trying to get the articles to work..anyway I have reinstalled and now I can make articles on the front page sort of work but all my images are being resized to little thumbnails! so I dont know what is happening there..also where on earth is the ja-contentslider? I cant find it anywhere.
    Kind Regards
    M

http://www.sydneywebstudio.com.au[/quote]

Hi mammerman47,

have you disabled the ja_thumbnail plugin? Seems like you didn’t, so please, in your Joomla backend navigate to plugins/ja_thumbnail/ and disable it there, or switch it to another Integration mode (such as manual).

I need to have one article at the front page but I have problem with the images1

I have de-activate the ja_thumbnail plugin but the images at the front page move automatically at the top and the left side of the article!

Even if i put the images at the end of the article they move up.

There is any solution?

Thanks!

Hi kavvalos, can i have the url of your website please?

mammerman47 Friend

Hi histeriks, thanks for the reply.. I have done what you suggested but it still does not work correctly..I have set the image to the right and the margins to top 7, left 7, bottom 7 and right 0..but as you will see the image is on the left..not the right and the text is ignoring the image and margins .. I am at a loss as to how to fix this…..help please.
    Cheers
    H
    http://www.sydneywebstudio.com.au

annaleen Friend

<em>@histeriks 168530 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi mammerman47,

have you disabled the ja_thumbnail plugin? Seems like you didn’t, so please, in your Joomla backend navigate to plugins/ja_thumbnail/ and disable it there, or switch it to another Integration mode (such as manual).</blockquote>
    I’ve got the same problem, being unaware of the plugin’s existence, it was never enabled. The settings made no difference. :((

jclivingstone Friend

As I suspected, the problem lay in the template.css file.

You need to change lies 643 & 644 from:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 75px !important;

to:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 115px !important;

Chose what size suits.

The CSS file stipulates how much padding left there should be.

annaleen Friend

<em>@jclivingstone 169732 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I suspected, the problem lay in the template.css file.

You need to change lies 643 & 644 from:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 75px !important;

to:

.haveimage {
    padding-left: 115px !important;

Chose what size suits.

The CSS file stipulates how much padding left there should be.</blockquote>

My template seem to be fine after tienhc worked on it – I had a look mine now looks as follow:

haveimage {
    /*padding-left: 86px !important;*/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  annaleen 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum