Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

***NEW problem, see post below***

I could not get the top graphic to show (clouds, sun)! then i figured out if i put published a module in the top position it would show (can you make it show without a module?)

but when it does show it looks like it does in the demo – those two square boxes are over my picture and the clouds.

??

how do i get rid of those pictures?

http://www.taylorandnoah.com

jsliao Friend

what square pictures?

amlinc Friend

ok, i have solved that problem…but i have a new problem. My frontpage content is not showing on the home page! I had this problem when i initially set it up, and a mod here fixed it, but i don’t know what he did. and since i had to reinstall to fix the graphic – it’s missing the frontpage content again!

how do i fix that?

thanks

jsliao Friend

i could take a look if u pm me the admin login and password

no promises to fixing it tho

jsliao Friend

i think i have fixed it. do check. cheers

amlinc Friend

thanks! can you tell me what the problem was in case i need to fix it again sometime?

jsliao Friend

i dun entirely remember the codes but there was a if statement surrounding the

<?php mosMainBody(); ?>

which checked for option!=com_frontpage

essentially, this prevented the mainbody from showing up whenver the option was com_frontpage.

amlinc Friend

I am having this same problem again, with this same template..i need to know what file to alter.

thanks!

NEVERMIND FIGURED IT OUT

owenlly Friend

Could you share your solution so that other may benefit?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  owenlly 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum