Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using Joomla 1.0.15 and JA Barite.

I just added the Barite template and so far everything works fine…
    Only problem is the frontpage articles.
    The first article on the frontpage loads and is displayed correctly.
    However, the next set of articles appear to load correctly (see attachement “loading.jpg”) but then when the page is finished loading, the articles “collapse” and their content do not display (see attachement “loaded.jpg”)

The mainmenu parameters are set as follows:
    Leading: 1
    Intro: 3
    Column: 1

What I what is 1 column and 3 articles to display their intro text with their mosimages (just like is shown in “loading.jpg”)

I think (and pretty sure) that it’s a template problem since using another template (Rhuk Solarflare II for example) does display the articles .

Any thoughts?

1. loading
    2. loaded
    slaoui Friend

By the way, this occurs in both IE 7 and in Firefox..!

slaoui Friend

Ok now this is even more strange…
    I placed an article on top of the first one (which has mosimage displayed) on the frontpage.
    All the articles won’t be displayed EXCEPT the original one that displayed – see Bug.jpg attached

The articles are also NOT displayed when clicking on a section that hosts those articles (see category.jpg attached)

Any suggestions? Joomlart people?

1. Bug
    2. category
    slaoui Friend

Ok I found the reason but can’t seem how to resolve it…
    It seems like AkoComment does NOT function well with JA Barite.
    When I selected a section as NOT reviewable by AkoComment, then articles contained in that section are displayed correctly.

So my question now is what in JA Barite stops or blocks AkoComment to allow articles to be displayed AND commented?

slaoui Friend

Ok this is a REAL problem with BARITE. You CAN’T have a comments component work with Barite. Barite is NOT compatible with AkoComment and it will not work with several other comments components. Everytime I tried a comments component, the articles that are selected as “Commentable” do not display the introtext. Instead, they collapse and show only the title, “read on” link and “write a comment” link…

Any solution to this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  slaoui 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum