Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having a problem with the frontpage article layout. My frontpage announcements come out looking like this:

instead of this:

Notice I do not have the calendar icon on the side, a different size header, and the section/author are not displaying correctly.

I used the Quickstart to install the template, and only have installed sh404SEF and jSecure Authentication since then.

Any assistance in fixing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

theprofessor Friend

I’m not an expert on this topic, but if you are copying/pasting your content from Word, it can mess with the formatting. If this is the case, try putting it first into something like Notepad and then to your article.

If that is not the case, I hope you find your answer! 🙂

tjproto Friend

The quick response is much appreciated, but I do not use copying and pasting from Word or Notepad.

Although that brings up another point; could the problem be related to me using the default TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editor?

I remember that this was completely at random, I woke up the next day and all 3 announcements weren’t working. I’m leaning towards one of the few plugins I installed, or maybe accidently opening a source file up that should’nt have been touched.

Again, thanks for your response! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tjproto 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum