Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have fresh installed Quickstart Purity iii stable. Everything appears to be fine in frontend until I turn on development mode then all I get is white screen in frontend.here is all source code for blank page.

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang="en-gb" dir="ltr"
    class='<jdoc:include type="pageclass" />'>

<head>
    <jdoc:include type="head" />

<!-- META FOR IOS & HANDHELD -->
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>
    <style type="text/stylesheet">
    @-webkit-viewport { width: device-width; }
    @-moz-viewport { width: device-width; }
    @-ms-viewport { width: device-width; }
    @-o-viewport { width: device-width; }
    @viewport { width: device-width; }
    </style>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    //<!.appendChild(msViewportStyle);
    }
    //]]>
    </script>
    <meta name="HandheldFriendly" content="true"/>
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="YES"/>
    <!-- //META FOR IOS & HANDHELD -->

phong nam Friend

@billyray: Please try to go Template Manager >> Purity_III_style >> click on Compile Less to Css button and wait until the process ends. Save. Then check out the front-end again.

Let me know how it goes.

s3nko Friend

locate php.ini file and increase memory limit
    ‘memory_limit = 128M’ or 256 or 512 😉

billyray Friend

Hello Leo,

I tried that and it immediately gives me the error “Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later.” It’s weird because I can go to the homepage and it looks fine, but when I click on a link the page disappears and the browser back button is greyed out and I cannot go back.

phong nam Friend

<blockquote> it immediately gives me the error “Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later.”</blockquote>

This error relates to the server configuration when the server does not allow our T3 system plugin to finish the long execution task like Compiling Less to Css, since the compiling process takes at least 15s.

The website is just a fresh quickstart installation of Purity III template so I suggest you re-install the quickstart on localhost first. Then compile all the .less file to css before uploading the entire site to remote server.

billyray Friend

Hi Leo,

After another fresh install I am now getting in front end only a white screen with this> Fatal error: Class ‘Less_Exception_Parser’ not found in /web/content/plugins/system/t3/includes/lessphp/less/less.php on line 8421 with “Display Errors on”

I checked the css folder on the server and all files css have been compiled/updated, even though I still get Error: “Unexpected error. Please refresh the page try again later” I have always got this error on all T3 sites I have developed and the css was always compiled and the sites work in development mode in front end. However I have not updated any of the other sites to J3.2.2 or T3 2.1.2 they are running J3.1.2 and T3 – 2.1.0 my issue is when I am in development mode front end is blank and now displays the fatal error above.

I have increased execution time and memory limit in my htaccess file and still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

billyray Friend
    phong nam Friend

@billyray: I am glad that you solved the problem. It should not cause any error in this case when you just move the defined class. However, I will pass the tips of vortex79 to our T3 developer to further checking. Thank you for your corporation, guys 😉

raj2010 Friend

Hello Leo,

I am facing same issue, I Compiled Less to Css successfuly and save but issue still continue
    please help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@raj2010 419770 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Leo,

I am facing same issue, I Compiled Less to Css successfuly and save but issue still continue
    please help</blockquote>

Hi @raj2010
    Please follow this thread

Let me know if it helps 🙂

raj2010 Friend

Thanks, Now everything is ok

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raj2010 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum