Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    when trying to edit an article in which I am using the ja-tabs plugin, the article is messed up . Using shows that sth changes in the article when loading it on frontpage . For example I see the following
    <div>
    <div class=”ja-tabswrap kulanite” style=”width: 100%;”>
    <div id=”myTab-1941964122″ class=”container”>
    <div class=”ja-tabs-title-top” style=”height: 30px;”>
    <ul class=”ja-tabs-title”>
    <li>
    <h3><span>At a glance</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li>
    <h3><span>Order Recording</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li>
    <h3><span>Order checking</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li>
    <h3><span>Traceability</span></h3>
    </li>
    <li>
    <h3><span>Benefits</span></h3>
    </li>
    </ul>
    </div>
    <div class=”ja-tab-panels-top”> </div>
    </div>
    </div>

After that the main article follows , but as you can see ,all tabs are placed on top.(At a glance,order recording , etc.)
    No problem when editing from backend. No problem when editing article with no jatabs in frontend.
    Tried with different users (manager,publisher,admin). Tried also with different editors (JCE,JCK,Tiny).
    Same result….

Thanks in advance,

n6rej Friend

Can you please supply access info and url

aberon Friend

Please use the following

*****Password Details Edited For Your Protection******

Please update your login details asap.

Regards,

n6rej Friend

please dont’ put your user info DIRECTLY into the forum.. thats not safe… i’ve created a ticket for you to do so

aberon Friend

I could not pm them to you, I will do so using ticket system

Sherlock Friend

hi aberon,

we should prevent jatabs plugin from working at the front-end article edit layout, you can try as following
    open the file of pluginssystemjatabsjatabs.php at about line number 81 you would see thisline of code
    [PHP] if (JString::strpos($this->_body, ‘{jatabs’) === false) {[/PHP]

You can replace it by this code
    [PHP]if (JString::strpos($this->_body, ‘{jatabs’) === false || (JRequest::getCmd(‘option’) == ‘com_content’ && ((JRequest::getCmd(‘view’) == ‘article’ && (JRequest::getCmd(‘task’) == ‘edit’ || JRequest::getCmd(‘layout’) == ‘form’)) || (JRequest::getCmd(‘view’) == ‘form’ && JRequest::getCmd(‘layout’) == ‘edit’)))) {[/PHP]

i hope this should help !

aberon Friend

Dat Hoang, thanks it worked !
    Just a small question…
    When upgrading Ja-tabs should I take care of the change in the php file, or is there a way to avoid ovewrite?

Thanks again!:)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aberon 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum