Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hey guys,

I screwed up the frontpage slideshow lite module and can not find the default settings for it – mainly the description part of the images. Can someone post there defaults please?

Thanks

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi j0ly,

You can always consult a thorough documentation of JA Decor in its dedicated page, here

and specifically for the slideshow lite module settings, you can find it here

Do not hesitate to tell us should you need more help.

j0ly Friend

Read that.. However it does not show the specifics for recreating that module… Once again if someone could be so kind as to post the description of one of their images so I don’t have to spin up another session..

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

I’m sorry if that’s not helping you at all.
    here is a step by step
    1. get youe image ready, and don’t forget to name it sl-1.jpg sl-2.jpg up to the numbers of slideshow you wanted to display, put all in a folder (you can name it yourslideshow)
    2. Create a new module, and choose ja_slideshowlite as its module type

3. make sure the Image folder field points to yourslideshow folder
    4. click edit to add description

<span>this is the 1st line</span><span>and this one goes after</span>

publish it in slideshow position and hide the title.
    hope this ja-slideshow-lite documentation comes in handy

1. decorslideshow
    j0ly Friend

Perfect, that works… it was more the description formatting i was looking for. now how can we make the slideshow slide like in the demo, slide to the left and have the description slide out before hand?

j0ly Friend

nevermind just found it… thanks for you help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  j0ly 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum