Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

First of all i would like to say what a great template this is. I do have a question regarding the front page blog layout.

On all other joomlart templates I have used when i create an article and post it to the front page it automatically resizes an image in the article and uses it as a thumb on the home page. This is great.

With this template I am unable to get this to happen for my front page articles. i was wondering if there is a piece of code I need to add to make this happen on this template???

Thanks in Advance
    M

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy

Pls use the ja thumbnail plugin to resolve this issue. http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-thumbnail-plugin-inline-image-gallery/

marginmedia Friend

Hi

Thanks for your advice. I tried the thumbnail plugin but it still does not give me the capability of what I get on the template JA Tube. Where if I post the article to the front page it automatically resizes it for me, and I dont have any other problems with other pages. When I use this plugin my JA Newsflash items all resize automatically even though I have disabled the parameter and tried using the code {jathumbnail off}.

Is there anyway I can set it up to work like JA Tube and other templates available?
    Thanks in Advance
    M

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

The ja thumbnail only work with the content compontent, meaning: it only work on the front page layout, section/category blog and article layout. it does not work on modules. The ja Newsflash module has the resize function too, it does not relate with ja thumbnail

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum