Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hallo i dont want my front page articles to align right by default and leave the left space blank when i dont add any image or when i want an image above the text.

where must i look and what code to change? thank you

aaronfarias Friend

Hmm, i am looking at it now. So you don’t want the image there at all? “Article-main” is the text portion of the article found in template.css. but u will have to remove the image part totaly from the layout if thats what you want. it is the “article-image” div

greatway Friend

<em>@aaronfarias 188310 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, i am looking at it now. So you don’t want the image there at all? “Article-main” is the text portion of the article found in template.css. but u will have to remove the image part totaly from the layout if thats what you want. it is the “article-image” div</blockquote>

with your hint I managed to find the solution for my problem

i had to remove code
    ” .haveimage, .article_column .haveimage { padding-left: 158px !important; } ” in the template.css so that the front page articles text aligns normaly not to the right…..

aaronfarias Friend

Great, glad to see you figured it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aaronfarias 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum