Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’m just trying out JA Lead for a new website and it’s not showing a test article I publish to the front page. (uncategorized) If I switch to any other template like purity, sulfur, etc., the article shows right up. Is it somehow supposed to work like this?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@fader8 209492 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m just trying out JA Lead for a new website and it’s not showing a test article I publish to the front page. (uncategorized) If I switch to any other template like purity, sulfur, etc., the article shows right up. Is it somehow supposed to work like this?</blockquote>

@fader8,

I have just created a new ticket on your behalf: PAF-700-49024

Please open the ticket and update your site access information then our devs will diagnose and get it fixed asap for you.

For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.ph…site-or-server

fader8 Friend

Done.

By the way…
    <em>@Don Lee 209767 wrote:</em><blockquote>For information on best security practices, and frequently asked questions about sharing access with JoomlArt support, kindly refer to the knowledgebase article at: http://support.joomlart.com/index.ph…site-or-server</blockquote>
    That’s a broken link.

Phill Moderator

You are correct, the link is down. IIRC it is warnigs and details about posting admin details etc on the forum and details on why JA will ask etc.

If you wish us to look at this you will need to update your ticket with the details requested above. You should have recieved an email telling you your ticket number etc so you can logon to the ticket system for support.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@fader8 210115 wrote:</em><blockquote>Done.

By the way…

That’s a broken link.</blockquote>

Sorry, here you go 🙂 http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/3/0/providing-joomlart-with-access-to-your-site-or-server

synapsis Friend

I had the same problem, as described in my trouble ticket here: #SSA-180-62479

The ticket owner was able to make front page articles appear on the front page (don’t know how, or I’d share here). But in doing so, he made all of my other pages go blank. Now I can’t get the ticket owner to respond, and it’s been two days. I need to get this resolved, so I’m posting here to hopefully get someone else involved. I have much to do on the site in a very short time, and I can’t do anything if the pages I build won’t show up.

Please help.

Phill Moderator

Please PM me and admin logon and I will take a look.

synapsis Friend

PM sent. Thank you.

albertclaret Friend

Hello to everybody
    I have the same problem as fader8. I have installed ja.lead template in my new website http://www.theboxbarcelona.com and it doesn’t show the articles I publish in frontpage.

Does anybody know how can I solve it? fader8 have you fixed the problem?

Thank you very much

Albert

Phill Moderator

Please PM me an admin logon and I will take a look. To make things easier for me please include a link to this thread and a link to the joomla admin panel in your PM.

synapsis Friend

PM sent with requested links and information. Thank you in advance for your prompt assistance.

synapsis Friend

My problem has just been resolved through the Trouble Ticket process by Dan Partac. If you are experiencing this problem, you might wish to hunt him down specifically, as he has experience with this issue.

You can use my trouble ticket as a reference: SSA-180-62479

My thanks to both Dan and Phil for helping me on this issue.

Sincerely,
    Matt

albertclaret Friend

Hi Phil,

I have sent a PM. Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely

Albert

jratunh21 Friend

Hello all.. by any chance, can the developers list here how to fix this issue? I would like to know myself, or can anyone share for that matter? I believe the template is set up differently when posting to the front page, by using one of the custom modules, but it would be nice to use the usual “front page manager.”

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jratunh21 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum