Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Anyboyd know why the front end button is not working in Safari. when set as frotn end publisher and editing a news item on a live site. The save and preview buttons appear to do nothing when clicked.

but on Firefox and IE they work fine??? is it me?? sis I break something!

Any help gladly recieved…

Thanks.

bigrk Friend

What Front End button are you referring to?

Chantelle Goldstraw Friend

I mean the little button that looks like a DIskette that is to the top right of the edit box, directly left of circle with a tick in it.

In fact non of these buttons do anything, but they all work fine in FIrefox and IE!

Basically once logged into the front end, at any administration level. I will edit a feature, then when satisfied with the content go to save it, It doesn’t save… Or anything in Safari…

What did I do? I have not changed any code or anything like that, it is all standard with just image alterations…

ALso, I am not sure if you can help me here with this.

But in teh Menu administration menu (Back end) I have lost visibility of teh entire main menu. The menu is still live, it still works. But when once in teh back end the table that shows the contents of this main menu has completely vanished, only the menu bar at teh top of teh admin panel is visibly when you click to view the main menu item….

Where do I start to look for this???

sorry for all that!

Francisco Friend

I’m having a similar problem with Safari, although for me the problem is on the back end. I just tried editing the front end (which isn’t something I do very often) and it worked for me. But whenever I try to edit a content item on the back end and press the Save button, nothing happens. No error, no page changed. The browser just sits there. Everything works in Firefox (and I can only imagine that it will work in IE).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Francisco 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum