Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I noticed in the documentation ja wall doesnt work with ie 6 & 7, I am curious how this is handled by users coming to my ja wall site.
    Will they receive an error or will it tell them site not compatible? or will it say stop using ie and choose a better browser :D?? and give a link to download a better browser?
    I am not sure how to service these people… hate to exclude them.
    ss

Sherlock Friend

Hi ibthe,

This template does not support ie6 and even ie7 browser, also I think it has not a warning message for those who using those browser, there are very little users still running those browser so you don’t need to worry about that.

arucardx Friend

They will just see a broken site. No warning messages, nothing. But they will know right away that the site is broken because it’s very obvious.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@arucardx 338993 wrote:</em><blockquote>They will just see a broken site. No warning messages, nothing. But they will know right away that the site is broken because it’s very obvious.</blockquote>

Yeah in the product site you can see obviously that the template is not supported for those browsers, hope you understand !

ibthe Friend

ok, thanks for all responses…that helps to answer my question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ibthe 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum