Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have 2 issues:

1) On the front end, the articles shows the image of the article twice…

2) I spent the past two hours trying to activate the languages flags, but nothing works.
    – I have followed this documentation
    http://fr.slideshare.net/erictiggeler/creating-a-multilingual-site-in-joomla-joomla-3-beginners-guide-eric-tiggeler
    but I installed everything with a quick start and I have another site working with multi language just fine. All details are the same, but the flags still not show up
    – I have menu items set to different language and content in both languages.

Thanks in advance.

JM

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your language switcher module should be assigned to all pages, it is working now

You should publish articles inside specific category for specific language only 1 time

You have many categories with same name and same articles for all languages it is creating a bit of confusion

Try to follow the template documentation HERE

cyclist87 Friend

Thank you !

1) In my other site, I do not have categories for all languages. Is it ok like that ?

2) Any idea how to fix the duplicate image on the front end.

Thanks

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>2) Any idea how to fix the duplicate image on the front end.</blockquote>

You should add your article image inside Images and links tab and not inside article html code

It is working fine now

1. Screenshot_3
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum