Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have been having some layout troubles. In JA lolite, when you have two columns (left and right) and try to edit articles from the front-end the text editor overlaps with the adjacent column.

Is there a fix so that the width of the text editor with toolbar adjusts according to the width, instead of fixed width. If not, is there a way to reduce the static width?

Thank you,
    Sandeep

mj1256 Friend

if you install JCE, it has parameters for adjusting the width and height of the editor.

ecology10 Friend

<em>@mj1256 74413 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you install JCE, it has parameters for adjusting the width and height of the editor.</blockquote>

It worked to some extent, the problem is rearranging the icons so the width can be adjusted. Thanks, though its better than the default.

However it would be awesome, if it could be done with some other editors which are less cluttered and small.

Sandeep

2Patrick Friend

Hi Mj1256

I installed JCE editor on a Teline 11/J1.56 running on a local host.I disabled Tiny Mice editor and have enabled the JCE plug in.

The firts article I could edit under JCE.

Subsequently, I am getting the articles ( ie the demo articles from Teline II Quickstart ) in html format when I open the article ( Article Manager ).The JCE Editor has gone AWOL ie no editor at all !

Is there any changes I need to make in JCE Configuration settings so that it can work well with Teline II ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Patrick 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum