Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, the front-end editing of modules doesn’t work on my site.

After login, the editing Icon appears only next to the articles – everything fine. But there is no editing icon next to the Modules in the right sidebar. In the global configuration I set "Mouse-over edit for icons" to "Modules".

The frontend edit button appears when I chance the template to protostar, so I think It’s something to do with T3 Blank Template?

Another thing: I can’t frontend-edit the contacts from the contacts component either. I have this problem when I change to protostar, too, though. Why could that be?

Thanks for your help.

1. front-end-editing-modules
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    kindly edit your first post and submit your site super user admin details in it , so i can check this problem on your site.

sohailghani Friend

hi, I have sort of same problem. I am not able to edit modules front end. Just I can edit front end articles. so could tell me what i need to do then i ll able to edit modules front ends. By the way currently I am using T3 Blank framework.

thx

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello sohailghani
    Kindly open your own thread and submit your site details for JA Staff/Mod . So we can check this issue on your site.

bvneck Friend

My problem is still not solved:
    I can’t frontend-edit modules in my T3 Blank based template. I think this is caused by the template, because when I change the template to Protostar, it works.

Can somebody help me?

The site access information in my original post works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Bvneck I am checking your site it is using a custom template svrosellen – Default
    Could u install T3 blank latest version and then check this issue .
    Also upgrade the user account to super user .

bvneck Friend

Thank you. I upgraded the user account to super user now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I turned on Legacy options from template options . And now its working fine .
    Kindly check it .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum