Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

This is the second time I’m having to post this as my original post mysteriously disappeared.

Joomla 3.4.5 T3 v 2.5.1

I’m using the uber university template and I’m unable to edit the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module ‘university slide items’ from the front end.

The module is a Hero : style-1. I can click on the ‘edit module’ icon, however when I do I am presented with a grey screen and the word ‘SELECT’.

I have tried this in IE, FF, and Chrome. Same thing happens.

I have included my site details.

Could somebody please look at this as it has been over a week. Very disappointed with the support recently.

1. stc-mod
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please navigate to template setting and temporary disable CSS / JS Optimize or let me know the url to access your backend so I can have a look at the code.

johnnys Friend

I provided my site detailss in my original post

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Because I tried with your-site-url/administrator and it redirected me back to home page, so you must have changed the url to your site backend.

johnnys Friend

Hi Adam,

Apologies. Try adding /?school to the admin URL.

johnnys Friend

Did that work?

Also, I have already toggled the css and js settings. No change.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Please open file templates/uber/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, please create a new one) then add this code :

.modal.btn {
         position: static;
    }
    johnnys Friend

Thanks, that works. Is the issue with the Uber template or something else?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

This is a bug in current version of JA ACM and I raised a bug report so our development team can check and fix it asap.

johnnys Friend

Thanks, and the fix you have provided me with – will this have any adverse effect on any other part of my website?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Actually there’s nothing special. When you hit edit, the modal box already opened module editing panel but somehow there’s a CSS rule in template Bootstrap style it with position : fixed, so that element stay in front of everything and take the whole width / height. The code I provided you is a proper fix that bring the element to where it should be.

johnnys Friend

Thanks, can be marked as solved 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @johnnys,

Glad to hear that you’re satisfied with the solution. I’m going to close this thread now and don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s anything we can assist you with.

Best regards,

Adam.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum