Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Pankaj,

could you please help me with this issue

Site lysakerfjorden.no When I try to edit the countdown module on the front page from the front end/page, I get this error:
    0 – Input_0:689: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){thisg;}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^

I send username password separately!

Thank you for any help!

Regards,

Christian

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Christian,

Could you provide the URL of that page and FTP account also?

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked with default template of Joomla (Protostar) and the issue occurs also. Could you check with the provider of this OSTimer module for help?

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum