Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    We have used Purity III for a while and its a great template. I’ve just been testing the new 1.1.8 on a staging site. All seems to work fine – but if I try to edit an article front end I get the following error:

"0 – Input_0:689: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){thisg;}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^"

Back end editing is fine. Any thoughts as to how this might be fixed?

Many thanks,

Roger

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u edit your first post and submit a temp. super user login details using Private reply .
    I will help you to check this issue .

rdnixon111 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    rdnixon111 Friend
    rdnixon111 Friend
    rdnixon111 Friend

Turned out to be a site caching issue. They cleared all the caches and it started working again fine.

Thanks,

Roger

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Great issue is solved .

Regards

jsfernando Friend

What is the solution to the above problem, please!
    I updated purityIII to the same version 1.1.8 and the same problem appeared!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It was server cache issue and hosting provider solved it as per Roger in this thread.

jsfernando Friend

Hello, Pankaj!

Our problem is not caching, we already checked this …
    That was the complete mistake …:

0 – Input_0:689: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){thisg;}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^
    http://homologweb.feagri.unicamp.br/irrigacao/

Tks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Have u checked it with hosting provider?

dj_nietzsche Friend

Hi Pankaj,

is there more information what has to be done on server/hosting provider side?
    I am experiencing the same problem, contacted my provider – they checked and informed me, that there is no server side cache.

Kind regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Pankaj,

is there more information what has to be done on server/hosting provider side?
    I am experiencing the same problem, contacted my provider – they checked and informed me, that there is no server side cache.

Kind regards.

I am not sure about user hosting team. I suggest you to open a separate thread for your issue add all details for staff, so we can assist you better.

norchris Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum