Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

if I log in and try to edit an article front end I get the following error:

"0 – Input_0:689: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR – Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){thisg;}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^"

Back end editing is OK.
    I have contacted the hosting admin and they say it is nothing to do with their server as it is working fine. I have disabled and re-enables several extensions but made no difference. Originally when I disabled JCH optimise it was ok but has come back again.
    Joomla and Purity iii are up to date.

Please can you help. .

1. IMG_0227
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Originally when I disabled JCH optimize it was ok but has come back again.

Hi
    If this problem is due to the extension kindly disable it. and check.
    Also did u checked the issue with default Joomla template like protostar and see how it goes?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum