Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can I get a free credit from Joomlart. The OnePage template should have been a free download option. If not, I understand. I gave it a chance.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi rockjoom,

On a personal note i do not see any reason why JA OnePage is not fit for its place in the club templates.

Arvind

gibbshypnotherapy Friend

I became a member just so I could get this template. I feel pretty let down too. Especially when support has been very poor as well. It seems for the sake of adding a few fancy features the fundamentals went lacking.

On a personal note I can see every reason to give rockjoom a free credit.

ian1957 Friend

<em>@gibbshypnotherapy 366308 wrote:</em><blockquote>I became a member just so I could get this template. I feel pretty let down too. …….</blockquote>

Same for me. It’s really not been a great first time experience.

rockjoom13 Friend

Anyone that downloaded this template should be reimbursed a credit. I do not believe this template should be a part of the club templates.

gibbshypnotherapy Friend

Here is what it says when you read about the template before downloading:

<blockquote>JA OnePage is January 2013 responsive One page template for Joomla 3.0 and Joomla 2.5. It runs on our brand new T3v3 Framework with tons of backend customization config options.

JA OnePage has all the features required for quickly launching most of the sites, its more of a launch site or for people / companies who just need the online presence but do not have much to show or offer online. It comes in 4 styles and an interesting new module JA Content popup module, which you can see in live action as portfolio section on the demo site Make sure you check all the pages in the live demo.

Built upon JA’s robust JAT3V3 Framework, JA OnePage is responsive and fits all the web enabled devices and mobile browsers with ease.

This template does not support RTL CSS style.</blockquote>

One assumes from this that it will be easy to use and easy to customise. For ‘quick launches’ it says. This has simply not been the case.

xxxxmints Friend

I disagree.

I think once you get your head around it, it works well.
    And, I think support is pretty good.

Now I should get the credit !

Mel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xxxxmints 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum