Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Thanks in advanced and look forwards your amazing decoration from JA !!:-*

LOGO UPDATED

olugbengadavidowolabi Friend

Thanks in advanced.

LOGO UPDATED

arthurwong Friend

<em>@olugbengadavidowolabi 209326 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks in advanced.</blockquote>

<em>@arthurwong 209160 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks in advanced and look forwards your amazing decoration from JA !!:-*</blockquote>

Did I miss the decorated logo from you? Any chance to have it in dec ?

abdelkawy Friend

I’m wating

1. jpg
    1. abdelkawy.zip
    pagabas Friend

Hello,

I hope its not too late. My site needs a good logo so bad. http://www.dailibiblequizzes.com/
    What is important to me is to have DailyBibleQuizzes and as a subtitle A verse a day for a Joyful life
    I am leaving your imagination to create a logo.png file with a reasonable dimension. I can always add the dimension
    in the css file.
    thanks.

1. bible-128
    2. Blue_butterfly_256x256
    Don Lee Friend

Hello everyone,

It’s a pity someone has uploaded his/her request a little bit too late. We have closed FREE decoration service on 18th Dec. Anh now all forces have been focused on next template designs. Thanks for your interest and hope you all will be in time for the next times 😎
    By the way, the result of logoes we decorated for this Christmas was updated here :-* http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/free-christmas-logo-decoration-for-members-from-joomlart-artists
    Thanks again!

Don

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

This topic contains 66 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Don Lee 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum