Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Well when you create 2 JA News Pro modules at position ja-news-1, some of the categories overlap in FF browser.

JA team and good folks, I am still waiting on how to re-arrange the order of the JA News Pro categories list.:((:((:((

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>JA team and good folks, I am still waiting on how to re-arrange the order of the JA News Pro categories list</blockquote>

Please provide the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue.

The module display box categories in the section block as per the category’s order, you can go to the category manager to sort their order.

feanorv Friend

Tienhc, do you have a viable way to decide the order of the categories in the ja news pro ?

Using k2 and it just decides by itself, don’t know how.

Saguaros Moderator

Please see my snapshot about how i changed order for k2 categories

feanorv Friend

Yes, the ordering of the k2 subcategories (or as they’re named in joomla, categories) can be changed.

How can you change the ordering of the categories (or as they’re named in joomla, sections) ?

akwasi_c Friend

<em>@tienhc 210401 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please provide the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue.

The module display box categories in the section block as per the category’s order, you can go to the category manager to sort their order.</blockquote>

1. category-issue
    2. section
    Saguaros Moderator

Ah ah, your issue is related to Category Selection parameter, not relate to the category in the block section of the front-end :), i will inform our developers on this

Thanks

feanorv Friend

This issue is driving me crazy.

Is there ANY way to fix the ordering of the categories, when using ja news pro with k2 ? Anyone ?

To explain: the ordering of the sections seems to be based on alphabetical order rather than the order in the k2 component.

pdion Friend

I am having exactly the same issue. The category ordering is based on the category id not the ordering.

Any news ? This is really frustrating.

isoftent Friend

I would like to know if there’s a way to remove some categories from displaying in the JA News Pro tab, ive tried to unpublish the categories but then the whole site became inaccessible. Hope i can get help here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  isoftent 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum