Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In order to get some help from JoomlART, I’ve bought membership which somehow included JA RESTURAUNT template, which I never intend using. I also bought TWO units of support, because every time I tried to read a forum post, the forum said "No, you’re not allowed. Buy your way in" or words to that effect. Eventually I found a visible forum post that said "Submit a query to a paid forum, and it will let you specify a support domain", implying all would be well.

However, for an hour, I couldn’t find a paid forum that would let me submit a new query. JoomlART should let me add a support forum directly into my profile.

Now, despite paying $80USD for technical support, I still cannot get support for my problem, because the answers are in forums I’m not allowed to see.

How can $80 not be enough to let me see the answers?

Under what circumstances may I find out why Purity III doesn’t show the Megamenu Toolbox, given that Megamenu has been around since 2010?

richard horobin
    Canberra, Australia.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I have gone through all of your recent posts regarding forum access .
    I would like to inform you that when u have subscribed for a single template , you can only access that template forum and all free JA Products forum pages and downloads .
    Since you have JA RESTURAUN plan , you can download this template and access forum page of this template .

If you would like to access all template forum pages of JATC , you can switch to JATC plan that will give you access for all JATC templates and support forum .

Our offices are closed on weekend holidays so sales team is not present , you can let me know here if you would like to change the membership plan , I will help you to complete your request .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum