Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys

How can I fix the color of the letters and text alignment of the JS Jomsocial Notification Module..
    The letters are transparent/ grey

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

It would also be helpful if you could provide a link to the specific page you reference above.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings.

It would also be helpful if you could provide a link to the specific page you reference above.

haxx Friend

Hi

I had this problem, I solved it by going to the ‘Add-ons’ tab in the template and then under ‘Template Extended styles’ selecting ‘All Pages’ under the JomSocial setting.

I can’t get the the ‘Hello, xxxxx’ to show or the logout button as per the demo but the 3 icons are white and in the right place!

Paul

haxx Friend

Hi

I had this problem, I solved it by going to the ‘Add-ons’ tab in the template and then under ‘Template Extended styles’ selecting ‘All Pages’ under the JomSocial setting.

I can’t get the the ‘Hello, xxxxx’ to show or the logout button as per the demo but the 3 icons are white and in the right place!

Paul

Css Magician Friend

<em>@haxx 486311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Paul</blockquote>

Try to publish your login module in the head-login position and enable it in the menu items you want.

Css Magician Friend

<em>@haxx 486311 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Paul</blockquote>

Try to publish your login module in the head-login position and enable it in the menu items you want.

Css Magician Friend

<em>@institutopyme 486122 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys

How can I fix the color of the letters and text alignment of the JS Jomsocial Notification Module..

</blockquote> Please go to Administrator -> Extensions > Template Manager, navigate to Add-ons tab, then under Template Extended styles >> select All Pages or choose your desired menu item under the JomSocial setting.

Css Magician Friend

<em>@institutopyme 486122 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Guys

</blockquote> Please go to Administrator -> Extensions > Template Manager, navigate to Add-ons tab, then under Template Extended styles >> select All Pages or choose your desired menu item under the JomSocial setting.

TomC Moderator

institutopyme . . . . Were any of the above suggestions helpful to you ??

azri445 Friend

i follow all the instruction above, its move the notification down

azri445 Friend

i follow all the instruction above, its move the notification down

azri445 Friend

ok… what i found is the this template lack of documentation, to fix the above issue i need to place it head-menu position

azri445 Friend

ok… what i found is the this template lack of documentation, to fix the above issue i need to place it head-menu position

azri445 Friend

May i know what is the cause of this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum