Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have a query, in case if I have a site in U.S. and I get backlinks from another country, wikis, U.S.S.R directories that actually bring some relevance to my website, will that penalize me?

I await your response.

keithscott Friend

<em>@pravinganore 427732 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a query, in case if I have a site in U.S. and I get backlinks from another country, wikis, U.S.S.R directories that actually bring some relevance to my website, will that penalize me?

I await your response.</blockquote>

No Google is not going to penalize your website in this case. You can use freely websites to generate backlinks from throughout the world, only try to generate a single backlinks instead of getting much backlinks for your website from the same website.

prother robot Friend

Google will not going to penalize you as Keith said .The only thing you need to take care about is to avoid spamming and relevancy while doing backlinks .

nidhivyas Friend

I am .com site located in U.S.A .
    I have guest posting and Forum posting if gets link from foreign website.
    .de – Germany
    .ru -Russia
    .fr France
    .Au -Australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nidhivyas 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum