Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

Importing all the news from joomla v1 to a v1.5, JA Purity based theme site.

Now, the problem, I have is that the font used in alot of news items were different as not done by me.

Is there a way to put a global font size so even if someone else submits a news item in a different font, it gets changed?

Scott

histeriks Friend

slewis1972;168062Hi

Importing all the news from joomla v1 to a v1.5, JA Purity based theme site.

Now, the problem, I have is that the font used in alot of news items were different as not done by me.

Is there a way to put a global font size so even if someone else submits a news item in a different font, it gets changed?

Scott

Hi Scott,

Did whoever added those articles in the past use any styling inside the articles themselves, or was the previous template using different font size than the one you’re going to use on your new site?

slewis1972 Friend

They used the default template and I believe just copy and pasted from word hence why the formatting and font is all over the place.
    Going forward, the formatting can stay the say, I just want to have a control over the font and used to reduce to visual mess.

Any ideas?

Scott

histeriks Friend

slewis1972;168099They used the default template and I believe just copy and pasted from word hence why the formatting and font is all over the place.
    Going forward, the formatting can stay the say, I just want to have a control over the font and used to reduce to visual mess.

Any ideas?

Scott

Well, the only solution i see is that you change your template’s default article styling so that it matches their custom styling. This means all articles added in the future would look like those they have added.

slewis1972 Friend

To be honest, I’d rather the site forced the font to change on existing articles and future ones as the site has posts by loads of people so its not coherent what font they use as they copy and paste alot of the time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slewis1972 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum